Monday 3 September 2012

From when he was KING...























Yes it's a new book from comics legend ALAN MOORE...

I'm just going to throw this out there, I haven't enjoyed an ALAN MOORE book in ages, there I've said it...

I know, I know he's a genius and legend and all that but I'm sorry the works he's been kicking out recently just have not been very good... In my opinion...

So why are we getting excited about FASHION BEAST #1?...

Well, because it was originally written back in his heyday of the 80's. Back when his pen touched paper and gave birth to WATCHMEN, V FOR VENDETTA and THE SAGA OF THE SWAMP THING...

So okay, FASHION BEAST #1 was originally written with MALCOLM MACLAREN as a screen play and has now been adapted for comics...

But if just a little of the undoubted magic the guy had at that point in time has gone into these pages it's got to be worth a look, hasn't it?..

With art by Facundo Percio, see a sample of his work here...

FASHION BEAST #1 hits the FROG shelves Wednesday 05.09.2012...

CONTACT US to get it added to your pull-list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All about us

My photo
frog bros comics and books, this is a blog all about well comics and books. We do deal in both but this is not a forum for us to peddle any crap... if it's not good we'll tell you and if something rocks our boat, well we'll tell you that too.